Scholarships are an excellent way to help reduce the costs of higher education. That’s why applications are invited for Mit Scholarships for high school for Students which is sponsored by the American Payroll Association and Workday, Inc.
The Mit Scholarships for high school for Students program promotes financial literacy by teaching paycheck basics to young adults. The scholarships may be used at any accredited university, college, community college, technical school, or vocational school in the United States. Mit Scholarships for high school for Students.
How To Apply
to be able to follow on the online scholarship form, you make sure to complete the steps on Mit Scholarships for high school for Students below;
- Study the 2019 Money Matters National Education Day “Bring Home the Gold” student workbook to ensure you have a thorough understanding of the basics surrounding your first paycheck. If a volunteer teacher did not teach the lesson to you or your class, you can access the student workbook on your own online.
- Complete a five-question quiz based on material directly found in the “Bring Home The Gold” student workbook.
- Each student who correctly answers all five questions on the quiz will be automatically entered in a drawing for the scholarships.
- Candidates can retake the quiz as many times as needed to achieve a passing score.
- The Association is to help promote and support financial literacy education targeted to students preparing to enter the workforce.
- In 2019, three (3) scholarships will be offered – one (1) in the amount of $5,000 and two (2) in the amount of $1,000 each.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the scholarships is September 30, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. EDT.