Instant messaging has advanced to the point you can Send WhatsApp Message Without Number of the contact being saved on your phone. WhatsApp is arguably one of the most popular instant messaging app, with over a billion users worldwide. Hence, this guide will give you a secret way of tapping from this goldmine!
Meanwhile, we all know that WhatsApp don’t support this feature of sending messages to contact not initially saved to your device. But with trick the story-line has opened doors to unlimited messaging to even contacts not saved on your device. If you stay with me I will hand the keys to unlocking this store of riches to your hands without stressing a bit. Here is how to send WhatsApp message without number saved as your contact.
Send Whatsapp Message Without Number
In doing this there two know ways you can easily send WhatsApp messages to someone not on your contact list. I have simplified this method in a way that any Jack and Jane can do it without wasting time.
How to send Whatsapp messages without saving the number Using WhatsApp’s wa.me link
This is a proven easy way to send a WhatsApp message without saving someone’s number. With this method you easily start a WhatsApp chat without saving the in your smartphone’s phone book.
- Create https://wa.me/<number>. Make sure the numbers are complete as it is in the international format.
- Exclude the zeroes, brackets or dashes while entering the number.
- For instance, enter it this way >> https://wa.me/4441234567, but don’t use it this way: https://wa.me/+001-(444)1234567.
- After that copy and paste this link in a browser to open the contact chat in WhatsApp app. Thereafter you can send WhatsApp message without number of the recipient on your phone book.
Send Whatsapp Message Online Using WhatsApp Api
- Open the web browser and then paste ‘https://api.WhatsApp.com/send?phone=number’ in the Address bar of your phone’s browser.
- In the place of “number”, enter the phone number of the person to whom you want to send a WhatsApp message with the country code.
- Omit any zeroes, brackets or dashes when adding the phone number in international format.
- The number that you provided should have a WhatsApp account.
Click on “Message” button.
You will be taken to the WhatsApp app with a chat being open for the said contact.
Using Third Party App
- Download and install Click to chat [small, no ads] app from Google play store.
- Open the app and give it permissions to work.
- You can see the spaces to add the phone number that you want to send a message.
Add the prefix and the number in the columns.
- Now tap on Open button to open that number’s chat window in WhatsApp app.
In conclusion, I will update this anytime I discover another way of how to WhatsApp without saving number on android, iOS or Windows devices. If you encounter any problem following this guide feel free to let me know using the comment box below.