How to Hide WhatsApp Conversation – Complete Steps
In this technological age, we are, there are loads of web-based social media platform we used to chat. WhatsApp is no exception, in truth it is one of the most loved and most used media. As the application keeps advancing in its capacities, it offers customers the opportunity to explore more.
One trick I’ll like you to know about WhatsApp is the way to hide your WhatsApp conversation. For sure, WhatsApp gives you that much security. If you have or had a private talk with a companion or associate, you’ll need this article on How to Hide WhatsApp Conversation, as it will empower you to hide your conversations. WhatsApp has numerous highlights, which you presumably don’t think about.
When you need to conceal a talk on WhatsApp, you should file your WhatsApp conversations.. what’s more, you’ll then unarchive it, to see your visits back. Here underneath, sick be telling you to venture on the best way to shroud WhatsApp visits. Without squandering much time, sick offer advance to step manual to pursue, to hide conversations. on WhatsApp. For both Android and iPhone.
Hide WhatsApp Conversation on Android – Step by Step Guide
- go to your Whatsapp first and open it.
- On chats, you select the WhatsApp conversation you want to hide, by pressing and hold.
- After that, different options will pop-up for you to select from.
- Then choose from the archive conversation setting.
- When you’ve done that, your selected conversation will hide.
Steps to Unhide WhatsApp Conversation on Android
To unhid or unarchive your WhatsApp conversation is as simple as the way to hide it. Here are steps to guide you below.
- Open your WhatsApp as usual.
- Then, you’ll see the ‘archived chat’ option, press it.
- You’ll be able to see the chat or chats you’ve hidden.
- Select it by pressing and holding it.
- Then, you’ll see the option where you’ll select the ‘unarchive chat’ option.
- When you are done with that, you have unhidden your WhatsApp conversation.
Hide WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone (iOS)
This method is as easy as that of Androids. Here are steps below on how to hide WhatsApp conversation on iOS system, on iPhone.
- Launch the WhatsApp on your iPhone, then go to ‘chats’.
- Select the conversation, you want to hide.
- Swipe left with your finger, to show you the archive button.
- By doing that, your WhatsApp chat will be archived or hidden.
See Also: how to hide an app on iPhone
How to Unhide WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone (iOS)
Just in case you wish to unarchive or unhide a chat after hiding it. Follow these steps below. it’s easy.
- First, move to the chats, then slide downwards with your finger.
- Press the archive chat button.
- After doing that, to unhide your chat, just swipe left.
- To round off everything, select ‘retrieve’ to recover all your hidden WhatsApp conversation.
Also, Sometimes you may want to hide more than one chat or conversation. In this case, select multiple chats, then follow the methods given above for both Android and iPhone.
we hope we have helped you with this article on How to Hide WhatsApp Conversation, and in case you are confused in any way you can drop your comment below.