AdMob account and monetize your app
how to set up AdMob account-With relevant ads from over a million Google advertisers, make money with AdMob.
In this tutorial, we will give you the data on how to set your AdMob account, how to get the right Ad Unit ID to use later to activate Ads from your app Dashboard on AprendeApps app manufacturer.
Stage 1 – > Have to sign for AdMob
To make an AdMob account you need a Google Account.
To join with AdMob go here.
You will most likely be able to use your current account or make another one.
Step 2 – > Activate AdSense and AdWords accounts
AdMob always requires you to have AdSense and AdWords accounts. but in case you don’t have one or both of these, you’ll be able to create them during the sign-up process.
1. Country or territory – select the country you are located in, your selection affects payment currency and reporting options
2. Account type – you have to select from two available options(Individual and Business)
Individual – > have to introduce your Payee name, must match the full name on your bank account
Business – > have to introduce Company Name
3. Street address – enter your local address
4. City/Town – enter the name of the city/town you live in
5. Phone – enter your phone number
6. Email preferences – select type of service announcements
7. Continue Button
Campaign-related reports, statistics, and billing will be based on your AdWords account settings.
READ ALSO: how to do online banking
For AdWords, you will have to complete Time Zone and Billing Currency fields.
1. Time zone – select your time zone, your selection is used for reporting and budgeting
2. Billing currency – select a currency you want to be billed, you’re billed only if you created your own ads in AdMob
Step 3 – > Review AdMob program policies
Tick program policies to be able to create AdMob Account
Step 4 – > Start using AdMob
Step 5 – > Monetize your app
after you created your AdMob account you will be addressed to the Home page of it. On the upper-left corner, you will find Monetize section, click on it.
Further, you will have to add an app in order to get its Ad UNIT ID.
1. Introduce the App Name and choose the app Platform.
2. Further, you have to select ad format Banner or Interstitial and ad name unit, click Save.
3. Next, you get the right ID to use on AprendeApps.com to enable AdMob running inside your application.
Step 6 – > Enable AdMob
Copy this Ad Unit ID – > go to your app Dashboard – > App Settings – > Mobile ADS – > enable IDFA – > insert Unit ID in AD MOB field – > click SAVE. For each type of ad (Banner or Interstitial), you need to create an Ad unit ID. You cannot use one Ad unit ID to support both types of ads.
Step 7 – > Ads Settings
After you empower AD MOB ID you have to arrange Ads position inside the application. You go to the Page Settings and find listed Banner Ads and Interstitial Ads. If you want to display Banner Ads you pick in Category Banner Ads, yet on the off chance that you need to show Interstitial Ads, you go to Interstitials Ads.
You may set configuration as a global application setting or set for each page independently. You can modify promotion’s position on the off chance that you pick Banner Ads (base/best) or set fullscreen advertisements for Interstitial. There are page types that do not support ads – not applicable (N/A).