Delete Vine Account – Vine is a short-form video hosting service on which users shared six-second-long, looping video clips. It was founded in June 2012; the American microblogging website Twitter acquired it in October 2012, before its launch, on January 24, 2013. Videos were published through Vine’s social network and could be shared on other platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
Meanwhile, the question is, are you fed up with your Vine account and looking for a chance to delete it? If the answer is YES then this is where you can benefit from our step-by-step guide on how to delete your Vine account on PC/Website, Android app and on the iPhone app at any point in time on your own without necessarily running to computer center or friends for assistance.
However, before we proceed with the steps on how to Delete Vine Account here are some of our outstanding features that you failed to explore while you were using our account.
Features of Vine Account
1. Vine enabled users to record short video clips up to around six seconds long while recording through its in-app camera.
1. The camera would record only while the screen is being touched, enabling users to edit on the fly or create stop motion effects.
3. Additional features were added to the app in July 2013; these include grid and ghost image tools for the camera, curated channels (including themed areas and trending topics/users), the ability to “revine” videos on a personal stream, and protected posts.
4. Vines are interesting additions to home gardens, where they add color and dimension to walls, fences, and other structures.
5. Vines send out shoots that seek an object to attach to.
6. When viewed in a digital time-lapse video, it looks like the plant is tossing out a lasso.
7. Once contact is made, a tendril shoot coils around the object in a touch-sensitive reaction called thigmotropism.
8. The coiled tendril controls the amount of tension needed to stay attached to the object.
9. Shoot growth is typically accelerated, but leaf growth is postponed until the relative stem has secured support.
10. Vines, as well as lianas, have larger water-conducting vessels in their stems than those of many other plants, ensuring survival in times of drought.
How to Delete Vine Account or Deactivate Vine Account
1. Open your email account that is registered with the website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.