Bing Webmaster Tools Review: this article we are going to be discussing alot on how you can submit your blog post on Bing Webmaster Tools and how you can be able to rank high with that practical post you made. when you have bing filter your site, you are sure to see your new post page come up on search result that day. apart from submitting your sitemaps, bing.com you will have to put in the URL of the new page that you are submitting on bing.
not only have a site and adding articles to the site you should truly submit your article to bing by means of their webmaster tools. if you do this you should be sure that your search rankings are going to increase and you will get more traffic than you had before. i cant probably think of any reason why you would want to use this tools for your website.
Bing Webmaster Tools Review- Submit Your Article URL to Bing.com
However, while Google might be the most important wellspring of organic traffic, bring is as well most second source. Regardless of whether Bing represents just 20 per cent to 30 per cent of your month to month organic traffic, will you be happy to lose that traffic, which might produce leads or income? I guess not.
HOW TO SET UP BRING WEBMASTER TOOL FOR YOUR WEBSITE
- first go to the official page bing webmaster Tools
- put in your site URL in the add a site field.
- put in your sitemap URL.
- You will enter your sitemap URL only if you’re connecting your website for the first time and you don’t know anything about when your sites’ traffic is the highest, the just choose the default option.
- now click on the Add
- under the option 2, copy the meta tag code.
- now log in to your WordPress website.
- When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’.
- select the SEO
- which is on the left-hand side, you will see a menu. in that menu, click on the SEO.
- Now select on the General
- which is the SEO settings which will expand providing you additional options. then click on the General.
- Click on the Webmaster Tools Tab.
- Add The code which you have coded under the bing verification code.
- now click on Save Changes.
- go back to bing webmaster Tools and Click Verify.
when you are sure you have submitted the code or the setting up your bing webmaster tool process, then you should submit the URL of the articles which you have on your site to bing.com as well as fetching those articles. Now Read on and learn how to do this.
HOW TO SUBMIT AND FETCH YOUR URLS TO BING WEBMASTER
- log in to Bing Webmaster Tools and click on login your account
- now select on submit URL on the left-hand side dashboard
- move down on the same left-hand side dashboard
- then you will see fetch as bing
- Right click on it and open in new tab
- On your site, copy the link location of the article you want to submit
- Go to the “submit URL” tab on your bing webmaster tool and paste the link
- Also, paste the link on the box in the “fetch as bingbot” tab
after this process, your article can now show up when a visitor search for that content on bing.com
we do hope this post was helpful and in case you have any question you can use the comment box